Tuesday 2 March 2021

Maxi and Ceasar

 I cherish my dog Maxi because he is sweet but sometimes he is naughty.  One time he fell in a hole and broke his paw. When we took him to the vet he made this strange noise, then we knew he actually broke his paw. This is why I cherish my dog Maxi. He also loves to chew on stuff like chairs and soft toys

I also cherish my other dog Caesar because he is also sweet and he always loves to play but when he's with Maxi they like to fight, which makes us sad. Caesar was 13 years old when he passed away which makes us sad but it's okay he is always here with us.  This is why I cherish my old dog Caesar.









3 comments:

  1. Hi Imogen, it was really lovely seeing you in the Google meet this morning. Thank you for sharing your Tiaki taonga writing with us. I think your dogs are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Imogen

    I'm sorry to hear about Caesar. You will always have lots of good and loving memories of him. That's a beautiful photo of Caesar. I had always wanted to know how Maximus was going. Because you would always talk about him, sharing funny stories and the things he would always get up too, and still does. That's a lovely photo of you both. Thank you for sharing Imogen.

    From Ms Teleso xx

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.