Wednesday 3 March 2021

I can see..

I can see it is raining, which means we can't play outside. Outside my window I can see my house. I have two houses. one is our real house, the other one is like our office. Next to my two houses there are some builders. Every single day I wonder what they are making. There are also some builders on the other side of my house too. I also wonder what they are making too. I think they are building tall apartments and I think it's going to be really cool.  I also think the other builders are building a park. we live in the middle of a construction site and i can hear lots of noise.




2 comments:

  1. Totally agree with you Imogen, it is very busy where you are and quite noisy with the building happening. Just imagine what it will look like, when it's completely all done. New houses, apartments and a park.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Imogen, what a lot of activity going on outside your window. All I can see outside of the team 5 window in rain was pouring outside. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.