Thursday 19 August 2021

Dunkirk Reserve

 Yesterday I went for a walk at Dunkirk reserve with my mum and dad.  We walked a whole block and we started at the playground.  I couldn’t play on the playground because of COVID 19.  If we play on the playground we might catch the virus.  

We walked past the playground onto the path and I saw plants, cabbage trees, daisies, blossoms and I could see Tamaki River.  We also saw Pt England Beach and four medium bridges.

When we finally reached the end, Dad said, “Shall we walk back”.

It was tiring until it started to rain.  I felt fit because I haven’t walked so far in a long time.






2 comments:

  1. Hello Imogen,

    There were lots of people walking yesterday. Marley and I walked too we both got lots of exercise and fresh air.
    Ms Tumahai

    ReplyDelete
  2. Talofa Imogen,
    Wednesday was a lovely day to walk along Dunkirk Reserve. I love the beautiful scenery and the distance of the track.
    I can’t wait to walk along Dunkirk Reserve again.
    Stay fit and healthy.
    Love Mum

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.